Re: GTV6 Tire Choice

Terry Johnston wrote:
I am thinking of putting on a 15/55/205 in a V or Z.
Any recomendations out there?
I have 205/50 R15 Kumho Ecsta 712s on my Milano Verde, and I'm very happy with them. I've found them to be very sticky, with low road noise and so far very good wear. Of course the best reason to get them is that they're cheap. I paid $52 a tire from Tirerack.

Oh, it should go without saying that they totally suck in the snow.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org