Lambos

This is an Alfa forum, but since so much is beeing said about the Masers,
I'll add something that has to do with one of our digesters.

The Museo Bonfanti (Bassano del Grappa) is currently home for the official
Lamborghini Registri, according to european car magazine (USA).  I wonder if
Luca had a chance to visit it, since it is in his own town.
Jorge Mazlumian
89 Verde, 73 GTV
Yucaipa, CA, USA