Ebay 68 GT Jr

This car is being offered by Cosmopolitan Motors based in Seattle. In my
opinion...I wouldn't buy anything from these jokers. I've seen their
work first hand and it's subpar. They could care less about the Marques
they sell. I have also seen this car up close...can you say rust? I
dunno, if it recently underwent a paint job then why are there rust
bubbles on the wheel wells and other places...hrmmm.

Once again these are just my opinions, but if anyone out there is
thinking about bidding on it, I would suggest physically going down
there and checking it out in person. They also have a Freccia de Oro
they are trying to sell for $85k. It's nice but nowhere near $85k nice.
It's really too bad.

Damian

Damian Magista
72 Berlina <-- rescued by the Previous Owner from Cosmopolitan Motors
87 Milano <-- rescued from RalliRound