NEW Maseratis(minimal alfa content)

Hello All!

I have driven the new Maseratis extensively; about 1000 road miles and on the
track both here and in Italy.  I guess I am very fortunate as I sell Ferraris
and Maseratis at Continental in Hinsdale, IL.

The car is simply wonderful! Amazing power, fantastic handling and usable
every day.  Most importantly, it has the soul of an Italian exotic!  It
reminds me very much of a GTV 6 with a huge performance injection.  Expect
values to keep pace with any other 100,000 car out there (Merc SL, 911, Jag
XKR, etc).  The car appeals to a small group of enthusiasts who are willing
to look beyond your typical sterile German wondercar.  Our owners just love
the car!

Make mine a 6 speed coupe, lowered an inch (the car has threaded factory
coil-overs), wheels offset out a 1/2 inch farther and a Tubi exhuast.

Sincerely,

David Alexander

Track/Street Alfetta GTV 3.0