Stebro and my GTV6

My experience with Stebro wrt fit and noise was that fitting the exhaust
wasn't a problem.  Did it myself, with a complete manifold to tailpipe
system, in a few hours.  It's very heavy and difficult to manuever
single-handed, but once in place it fit fine, with no rubbing.  It hangs
lower than stock, which can be a significant problem on a lowered car.

Also, the complete system was ear-splittingly loud.  Sounded great, but
earplugs would be required on the freeway.  Fine for a track car, but
too much for an everyday car, IMHO.  I swapped the Stebro rear can for
the rear can I took off (which was still OK, it was the center section
I needed to replace), and the noise was reduced to reasonable levels,
but still louder than it was before.

james montebello