RE: autocrossing (now: question on Grassroots)

> The cover story of Grassroots Motorsports magazine's current issue pits a
> box-stock Honda Odessey minivan against both a Series 2 E-Type Jagauar and a
> Porsche 356 coupe.  The Porsche just BARELY pips the minivan in the
> autocross, but the Honda flat trounces the Jag...

I'm not surprised a 356 can outrun a Honda Odyssey in an autocross, but
I had to read this sentence twice to comprehend it. These cars are far
more nimble than many newer, more excitingly-engineered cars (much less
mini-vans). And with only 80 hp, you don't (I didn't) even use the
brakes. I have to ask: What is the horsepower of the Odyssey, and does it
have strut/coil or leaf suspension?

Tess