For sale: '69 GTV

I am posting this for a friend. Not my car, no financial interest and so on:

 For sale: '69 GTV Built as a combination track/street car with no expense
spared on the mechanicals.  The list of modifications are too long to list
here in full, but all the information, including dyno sheet, can be found on
my website under the Alfa Romeo section (www.throttle-steer.com).  The quick
list includes a Wes Ingram modified 2.0L with 45DCOEs, Electromotive HPV-1,
10:1 motronic pistons, Hanniford stage 3 head, Jim Steck windage tray,
lightened flywheel, Centerline springs, Koni Sport shocks, Sparco seats,
Momo steering wheel, Re-Originals carpet set, 14x6 Panasports, White Post
Restorations rebuilt master cylinder, rebuilt brake calipers, and much more.

 Cosmetically the car is not perfect, but it is in good overall shape with
the usual rust and the unusual 4 coats of paint (originally blue, then red,
then copper, and now white).  It, however, has not been subject to a
restoration like the mechanicals, so if you are looking for a garage queen
then this is not the car for you.  If however, you want a tractable, fun car
that is equally at home on street and track, then this might be just what
you are looking for.

 I've bought another car and run out of garage space so I need to sell the
car quickly.  Consequently I am offering this at what I think is a very
reasonable price: $4900.  The car is located in Seattle.  Contact
js_christensen@domain.elided for more information.