Re: cold air intake

As I am putting a 2 liter into my Berlina, I am switching it over to
Dellortos.  Not to debate injection vs. carbs, it is more a cost and
available parts issue.  I will have a euro style stock type air box with the
black "horn" heading toward the grill.  I was thinking of rigging up some 4"
or other type flexible duct to attach it where the SPICA air intake was
attached. Has anyone used this approach or can comment on this proposed
approach?

Steve Thompson
Ketchum, ID
71 Berlina