164 24v radiator leak

My checkbook mechanic advice is keep topping it off until you can do it
right. (BTW: do you smell coolant when your heater is on?...possibly pulling
bad air from the front of the car into the inside?)

 I had the same problem and my mechanic scolded me for having used stop
leak. These engines get very hot, and the stop leak goop can stick to the
engine in some bad locations. If you can see and get to the hole, I would be
tempted to try some external glue, like JB Weld.

IAP has the radiator for $340, for example, so it may pay to shop around a
bit. (I did not buy there. Mine was OEM Alfa from an ex-dealer near San
Francisco.)

Karl