From: Dale Thomas
Date: Sunday, 16 February 2003 10:45:33 AM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Cold Air Intake

Can anyone identify the air intake system on this beautiful Alfa and
where it can be purchased (see link). It looks as though it is using
the right accessory light housing as the intake..WAY COOL. I may be
wrong, but I don't think so. This is an awesome looking car. Many
thanks.

http://www.race-cars.com/carsold/other/gtv-72/gtv-72pg.htm
http://www.race-cars.com/carsold/other/gtv-72/gtv-72ph.htm
http://www.race-cars.com/carsold/other/gtv-72/gtv-72pa.htm