Spyder

>>      Now that is interesting.  You had mentioned the someone had hooked
two
Alfa engines together to make a straight eight, but this is the first photo
have seen.  I wish there were multiple close ups of how it was done.
       I guess your subject line has to do with their inability to spell
Alfa.<<

Hi

Spyder are a long standing maker of aftermarket chassis for Lotus
cars. I think the car they built with an engine made of 2 Alfetta
engines was a sideline built for an enthusiastic individual

All the best

Keith (whose father Lotus Europa has a Spyder chassis)