Another top question

       I like my glass bead cabinet for cleaning top bows before repainting
them.  There are only about six bolts to remove the top bows.  But if you
want to do them in place, start testing chemicals like lacquer thinner,
acetone, MEK.  Wear gloves and do not breath.  For some glues, Goo Gone seems
to work better than harsh chemicals.  You are just going to have to
experiment.  A four inch angle grinder with a stiff cup shaped wire brush
might do it, too.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City