Brushes?

Damian, I really can't tell from your namme but I dfon't think it's Italian and my guess is that you are pretty young.
I'll bet dallars to penys tha you don't know what WOP means.
The brushees in a motor or generator or altenator are made of carbon. In the case of a DC generator the brushes ride on a commutator. In an AC aternator the brushes ride on slip rings. You don't buy brushes separately they come assembled with the reguator. And the only cost $30. pp from me. That lesson will cost yoou nothing and if you want to know what a WOP is. just ask me. Fred