Re: liners

At 10:01 PM 2/11/03 +0000, you wrote:
<snip>
Fellow Alfisti,
I've learned recently that old cylinder liners can be used to tap in
replacement rear main seals. It's cold in New Jersey.
modelle in Somers Point
GREAT SUGGESTION!!!! However must be a 2Lliner to fit over the crank. I recently went through a frustrating experience trying to get the rear main installed without cocking or pushing out and ultimately made a wooden installer. And I have bunches of old 2L liners in a box... //kct