Re: Engine design

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 Fltrplntman@domain.elided wrote:

>  I remember a abuddy of mine telling me of a guy that brought a slightly
> modified Yugo to an AutoCross. The Corvette owners were laughing at him when
> he drove in....But they were crying when he left...WITH 1st PLACE!!!
> Bwaahhahhahaha!!!!

That's funny. I remember an auto magazine from about 10 years ago +/- a
couple of years. It showed a california car, a Ford Festiva. Remember
those? Well, this bright orange Festiva had a V8 motor stuffed in the rear
cargo area, lots of Corvette running gear (and stopping gear). Definitely
not your everyday Festiva. :)