re: pushrods

At 3:08 AM +0000 2/15/03, alfa-digest wrote:
The current Corvette develops around
60 bhp/litre which is respectable for any emissions legal street engine.
60 bhp/litre. Almost matches my USA-spec GTV6 from OVER TWENTY YEARS AGO. I can't imagine paying that sort of money for such a pathetic engine in terms of specific output. Any jackass can build a 5.7L engine to make a given amount of power, cars that cost $50k should be able to do so much more elegantly.

How 'bout we put a two-stroke diesel marine engine, say 16 liters, in a Spider?

-Joe