Fixing leaky oil pressure gauge sender

Hi, my GTV-6 has a leaking oil pressure sender. I'd like to know if its possible to replace the metallic crush washer of the unit with one from an Italian motor bike shop? Or do I really have to get the whole new sender unit? The sender itself seems to work fine. If the crush washer is replaceable, does anyone know its dimensions? Appreciate any advice.
Thanks,
Levy
84 GTV6 --