V6 Cam options

So since I need to replace my 164S's cams, I've decided to see what
options were availible for fast road use.   This is what I have so far:

From just about anybody:
New 164S 10mm lift Cams:  $700

From EBSpares in the UK:
CB 10.4mm lift cams   #420.00  ($680)
CB Special Fast Road (not sure on specs):  #520.00

From Sperry Valve Works:

10mm Lift "HP-1" regrinds:  $625
10.6mm Lift "Autodelta" regrinds:  $675

From AH Motorsports in the UK:
Price:  Billet #650.00, regrind #240.00 + #100.00 core charge

10.16mm lift 272/268
10.29mm lift 288/272
10.50mm lift 282/268

Vick Autosports:

11.4mm lift 276/272 (regrinds) $410

The Vick Autosport cams are simply too hot for the street.   Sperry's
cams seem a bit expensive for regrinds, and 10.6mm might be too hot,
while 10mm not hot enough for my tastes.   EB Spares's 10.4mm cam seems
like a great option, and their customer service can't be beat.  I
ordered headers from them and had them 2 days later.   AH Motorsports is
very interesting...  #240 = $388 US for regrinds.

Any opinions?

	--Mark
	The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org