Re: alfa-digest V9 #258

As a "reply" and not necessarily an "answer" to Dana Loomis' question
and as an "FYI" for Mark Lee @ IAP regarding AE and Borgo pistons, every
set I've bought since the late 50's (and that's a lot of 'em!) have been
marked/boxed as "AE Borgo". I've never seen either "AE" or "Borgo"
pistons for Alfa Romeo packaged or sold any other way.

Anyone else around here old enough to remember when Alfa Romeo used
Mahle, Kolbenschmidt and Hepolite pistons/rings as OEM suppliers? Or
when the "hot set-up" was to use "Mondial" 0.040" oversize "high
compression" pistons in the Giuliettas?

Grinch (still lurking........)