Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 06:17:37 -0500

From: Dana Loomis <dloomis@domain.elided>

Subject: re: "AE" Vs Borgo Pistons

Interesting question.  The last set of "Borgo" pistons I bought came in
boxes marked AE.  I assumed this was the result of another buyout,
merger or outsourcing agreement; there's a lot of that going around in
the auto parts industry.  The pistons looked OK, but I can't say
anything more, as the engine isn't finished.

Dana Loomis