Liner pullers

Beatle Bayly of deepest darkest (oops), of the rather largish south of
the border island of Australia comments in #257: (To paraphrase a bunch)
he wants to get a liner 'puller' made up.

*******

Beatle, don't reinvent the wheel. Alfa Ricambi / Shankle had a simple,
apparently quite effective, tool which 'pushed' (with the help of a
reasonably BFH) the liners out.

Will be happy to send you a picture (jpg) from one of their older
catalogs. My feeling is if one 'invents' something, it's theirs. If one
no longer makes the product, f__-it and make your own - then sell to
your neighbors 'up north'.

Looks to me like there might be a few dollars to be made considering the
amount of posts on the subject.

Biba
(Moving to Oregon to get out of the rain) Irwindale, CA USA