Re: My GTV6 on eBay and spider wipers

Check to make sure that the foot pump is connected.
I'm pretty sure disconnecting it still allows the
wipers to work, but loses the park feature.

The pump should be next to the clutch pedal, screwed
to the floor.  If it's not, APE probably has boxes of
them.

Good luck with the GTV6, I'm sorry to see it go... and
no I don't have room!

Ian Lomax
www.overheardcams.org

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5356&item=2402686870