GTV6 wiper arm

Is there either a source for a new wiper arm, or a cross reference for
another car? Didn't see one at any of the big distributors. Seems it's a
fairly simple part, but I don't know how to go about finding an arm to fit
without going to the mall parking lot and measuring likely wiper arms :) Can
anyone point me in the right direction? I only have one on my car.

Thanks,
Graham
85 GTV6