From: "Damien Gaboury" <dgaboury@domain.elided>
To: <alfa-digest@domain.elided>
Subject: Changing oxygen sensor : spider 1986
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:31:21 -0500

Hi all,

I want to replace my oxygen sensor on my spider 1986. I know, by experience
with other type of car, that it involves a lot of strain to unscrew the O2
sensor. So I am worrying about the stress capacity of the exhaust tubes and
the manifold. Is it better to remove the exhaust tubes or I can simply unscrew
it with the exhaust in place ?

Any tips will be appreciated

Damien