Giulia sedan plating

Richard said: Maybe have the entire thing plated ! I wonder how much it
would cost to have an Berlina plated with one of the tarnish resistant rare
earth metals that jewelers use ? (palladium ? )

I had a series of three white Giulia sedans back in the 70s and 80s, and
thought it would be cool to have one enameled, like an old refrigerator,
stove, or tub.  Then you could put frig magnets on it.  The cost,
complexity, and probable weight meant I didn't get any farther with the idea
than thinking about (gee, kinda like the Montreal-Berlina idea), but
wouldn't it be neato?

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register

Note: two Berlina on ebay at the moment.  One in Pennsylvania and one here
in the Bay Area that apparently sold on craigslist last week.  Anyone on the
Digest bidding on them?  Not my cars.