Luisi Steering Wheel

Hi All,

     I'm looking for a little help regarding a Luisi Steering wheel.  I
purchased a Luisi steering wheel about three months ago on Ebay....(I
should've known..).

     The seller was Elena Iraci.  I believe that she is affiliated with
www.alfadirect.com.

     I went to have my mechanic install the wheel yesterday and of course the
hub was too short.  I'm looking to install on an '88 Spider Quad.  The hub is
about 1/4" too short to reach the horn contacts.

     Thusfar I haven't been able to get in touch with Elena.  Her email
bounces (Melaniaone@domain.elided).  I called alfadirect and they said that they
would have her call me.  She hasn't yet, although to be fair..it's only been
one day.

     Has anyone used Luisi wheels for their vehicles?  Do you have any
information re which hubs to use?  Do you know of any other retailers in the
U.S.?  Anyone have any tips or suggestions?

Thanks as always,

Michael B.
Massachusetts

1988 Spider Quad.  (Red of course)