Brake rotor removal 74 GTV

Hi again,

I am replacing my pads and rotors on my 74 GTV. Due to the very corroded nature of the original turbinas the rotors ( or at least the left rear ) seem to be welded to the hubs. Is there a trick to removing them ? Also, the screws on the left front are stuck and the slots are stripping. I guess I could just drill them out and chase the threads in the hub with a tap ?

Any better / other ideas before I become a checkbook mechanic on this job ?

Ciao,

Dan
67 Duetto
74 GTV