1967 Spider for sale

Digesti,

I have brought home the spider to which I alluded to two weeks ago.  It is in
even better shape than I thought.  A straight rust-free body.  Bumpers are in
excellent shape (LF has been repaired), I wish I could keep it but I can't
afford the divorce.  So, buy this now.  I need a new daily driver and despite
the fact I can't get a new Alfa, I am ecstatic about the new MINI.  So a
Cooper S will join the '69 in the garage after I sell the '67.  I have a
written description and several pictures.  Just e-mail me and I will send
them.

Dave De Rosier
1969 spider (never for sale)
1967 spider (buy me now)