Car stereo wiring diagram

Hi gang,

I got, for a very cheap price, an used Sony car stereo w/ cd player
(not changer). It's a Sony CDX-U8000 RDS unit. I would like to know
how to connect it, since it came w/o any manual. There's a bunch
of wired (5) coming out. Black and red must be power supply,
the other 3 I dunno. There's also a couple of wires coming out ,
and ending with 2 connectors each. I don't know whether that's
a signal for an amplifier, or if I can connect the speaker straight
there. Anybody got any idea or wiring diagram for this unit (or a similar
one)? Thanx a lot.

Luca

"With dreams to be a king first one should be a man" Joey DeMaio
937, '87 Alfa 75 Turbo, '90 Alfa 75 1.8ie, '75 Benelli 500 Quattro, RM250
http://members.xoom.it/nodoubt73