For Sale -1994 164 LS automatic or 1991 164 L automatic -For Sale

Digest Members,
Tina's message > My 164 S was totaled last week and I am in need of a replacement. Subject was 'Seeking 164S'

prompted the following note and ad:

This is a nightmare come to pass, so sorry for your misfortune, hope you weren't (seriously or better at all) hurt.

Just want you to know my wife and I were talking about how our owning 3 Alfas was just one too many this Saturday afternoon (yesterday) at lunch. Insurance, garage space, and payments on our recently acquired '92 Spider (13th Alfa (first ragtop)) are more than's we'd hoped to budget for.

She loves her spider, and really would love for us to keep both 164's; but we would let either one go. Both are automatics, you being an S owner that may keep you from reading further; but thought I'd mention them.

1994 164 LS automatic, white -- about the same power as an S, With tranny in Sport mode a fun ride, otherwise v. sophisticated cruising 89,000 miles.

1991 164 L automatic, charcoal -- 125,000 miles, converted to R134 air-conditioning propellant good in town and on the highway. Bargain Luxury on which all major systems work. Original owners all receipts.

Both cars have Michelin Pilot XGT V4 205-60 15 on their respectively stock 15" wheels. Again, If you have to have an S, I'm sure you can find a good one. Your message has helped me draft my For Sale ad.

Good Luck on your hunt and Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX USA
979 836-1302