Gassy issues

Producing H2 from natural gas produces H2 and CO2 using presently available technology. If the source of H2 is CH4 (yes, yes I know natural gas is formed of more than one of these hydrocarbons, it can be pretty messy stuff actually, especially sour gas some of which can be very fatal to hemoglobin based creatures) you get as big or bigger greenhouse gas problem with H2 internal combustion engines as you would with gasoline or CNG fuelled vehicles. Don't get me started on fuel cells....

Cheers

Michael Smith
White 1991 164L
Original owner