Suddenly 4R's everywhere

Coincidentally, Keith McCormick gave our AROO general meeting presentation
this month about his 1967 GS Quattroruorte, which he's had for a number of
years.

And the current AlfaBits features this ad: "1967 4R Zagato.  Red with black
fenders, original gray interior.  Very low miles, #70 of 92 built, probably
the nicest one anywhere.  P.O.R.     Call Fred  (360) 588-8311."  That area
code places it in Washington State, the prefix, around Anacortes where I wish
I were again, in an Alfa, with good company.

Not my car, don't know if I've ever met that Fred or not, etc.

Joe
Portland OR, track day coming March 1, where I'll have to get by with the PIR
slut; the real Alfa won't be ready..