2.5l motor FS

Hi,
    I have a nice low milage(44,000mile) 2.5l motor that I will be offering
for sale.  This motor was professionally built, and supposedly has big cams
and a reworked ECU to go with.  I have not had this motor in a car, but was
told it was a real screamer.  Was removed because car was totaled.  Was
going to use this for a 115 transplant, but I have decided to build a 3.0l
that I have instead.  I have a crate that I can put the motor in, and can
help w/ shipping arrangements.  I am offering it to the digest first.
Please mail me offlist if you are interested.
nicksorensen@domain.elided

Thanks, Nick