Re: alfa-digest V9 #246

I'm going to disagree with Mr Neely on this.  Use 5/16 injection hose,
available at any good auto parts store.  I used regular hose on another car
and had fuel everywhere (from a leak) about a month later.  The minimal
savings just aren't worth it to me.  Besides, half the time the parts guys
charge regular fuel line price, not realizing it's the high pressure
stuff...

Richard