My first Alfa

I know it's a long shot but does anyone out there know the whereabouts of a
1973 GTV with serial number
3020269?
It's a long shot in my mind because it is (was) a Canadian car and the last
time I saw it was October 1975 in Winnipeg, Manitoba (see Mapquest.com) The
anti-salt campaigners from the pacific Northwest should see the holy cars
running around that place!

What triggered this somewhat sappy request is that this morning I came
across the bill of sale from when I purchased this car. Man, has that find
ever triggered a flood of fond memories for both vehicles mentioned below!
Total cost was $5995 (Canadian $ remember-- I've got no idea what the
exchange would have been at that time but I'm sure it was better than now)
in December '74 and it had 13,014 miles on it and I was deeply smitten. The
deal included trade-in of a 1970 ("cooperized") Austin Mini with 74,000
miles (my first love). Now that I look at it, a trade in value of $1,145
doesn't look too bad considering I paid $1,758 for it off the showroom
floor and drove the living daylights out of it, including racing school.
Anyway, if anyone has historical information on the GTV, drop me a line
either on, or off, digest.

TIA
Hugh
'74 Spider