Re: V6 Power: What about the guibo's / driveline / clutch

Bernie
Richard described what he did- I can't be sure right now, as the note is at work (and I'm not), but it was along the line of using 115 guibo's or the popular GT40 upgrade. Something like that. The clutch was a pure racing clutch, but you can get one that is good for that which is not a pure on/off switch.

Interesting about the trans- it was ok...

I'll try to get the message Monday.

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI