Regards,

Dean
'74 & '87 Spider's

At 05:26 PM 2/6/2003, you wrote:

Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:20:32 -0800
From: "Damian Magista" <magista@domain.elided>
Subject: SPICA Belt Cost

I was quoted $50 for a SPICA timing belt (for my Berlina). Is this what
they run or were they yanking my chain? I thought it was a bit high
considering that the alt belt was only about $5.

I will certainly replace it no matter what it costs but I just want make
sure I'm not being fleeced.

Thanks,

Damian

Damian Magista
72 Berlina
87 Milano <-- getting an alignment at this moment