GTV6 for sale

Yup, I've gone and done it. My prized GTV6 is up for sale. You'll have to outbid Joe Cantrell though... he has a fondness for green Alfas ;-) Good luck! Reserve on the auction is $5000. Link below will likely get broken from text wrap. You can also search for item # 2402686870. Digesters interested in the car will obviously get special treatment!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5356&item=2402686870

--
Michael Williams
Sacramento, CA, USA