Re: Milano verde Twin Turbo wow - msleading hp #'s

ah yeas, but it's not how much HP you have, as when
you have it.  i bet the turbo has torque across the
board, whereas the tweaked verde will be a bit
peakier, and require more revving to keep it in the
fun zone.

don't get me wrong, i agree a verde can be made to go
very fast pretty easily.  my point is that quoting one
hp number is extremely misleading.

the honda s2000 has 240 hp, but it's all at 8k rpm.

ian "yes i know this subject has been beat to death
many times but i'm feeling feisty" lomax

HREF="http://www.europeancarweb.com/features/0110ec_milanoverde/";>Road