spica injectors etc

Kevin asks,
    My concern is that the large port of the 2000 intake may be
detrimental to
low end responsiveness.   I'm using a 11 mm 300 degree intake cam and
euro
10548 exhaust cam set at 102 lobe centers.  This intended as a street
engine for a Berlina.

Anyone have any experience with such a swap?  Are 1750 and 2000 Spica
injectors the same?

thanks, //kct, Powell, TN
-------------------------------
I'm not aware of any difference btwn the 1750 and 2000 injectors.

I''d use the better fitting manifold and adjust the cam timing to suit
my driving style, which i've found works well.
shankle suggests lobe centers closer to 99.5 for low end and closer to
104 -106 for high end although the gain in high end was not as much as
the loss of low end.....or something like that.
ive used 11 mm pittatores for many years set at 102 for the ex and 99.5
for the intake for street use. (that little dead spot under 2k goes
almost completely away)
with practice and repetition, i can now make the swap for events in
about 10 min.

--
Norm Riffle
Its-A-Grind.com