RE:Fuel filter needed

>I'm looking for a fuel filter assembly for a 105 series carburated 1600

>(66Super) that comes with the glass filter bowl.Anyone out there will
to part with one (for a nominal fee of course)?<

Minisport in the UK will sell you a brand new glass-bowl
filter/regulator for GBP23.79 + shipping (or just under $40 + shipping).
They say it's a Facet Filter-King model but I think it's made by
Malpassi. Standard replacement (although slightly bigger I think) for
the Fispa units in dozens of italian car models - eg Maserati. I looked
for one in the US and only found one supplier - but he wanted $125 for
the identical model.

http://www.minisportshop.com/MinisportShop_com_Facet_Fuel_Pumps___Filter
s_432.html

Good luck.