Re: alfa-digest V9 #230

Andrew,
In the latest Alfa Owner there is a person selling a T33 2.5 l V8 rebuilt and ready to run. It
would probably make your Berlina the fastest one around. It's proiced to sell at only $60K (no
exhaust manifolds though).

I did take some measurements on my Spider and my Montreal. Even though the lower portion of the
engine compartments look very similar, the Montreal is 1.5 inches wider between the upper control
arm to chassis mounts. Unless your Berlina is wider that the Spider it will be a very tight fit.
It's even a tight fit in the Montreal.

Gene Brown
Simi Valley, CA
72 Montreal