33 1.3 (after restyling series) fuel consumption ramped up

A few days ago, I've seen that my 33 1.3 IE started to "drink" a lot more
fuel than it ever did before.

I immediately thought about lambda feelers corrupted. Am I on the right
way??
Or better, could it be the electronical part which controls injections,...(I
don't know how to better define that part as I'm Italian and my english is
not so good).

Can you help me?

Best regards