1300 Junior flywheels

I just pulled the engine out of my 67 GT Junior (1300).  I was expecting to find
a heavy flywheel like the one used on 101/105 1600's.

I found that it has the small flywheel, about the same size as one from a
Giulietta.   It does not seem to be the exactly the same as a Giulietta
flywheel, since it only has the PMS mark, but no AF and AM markings for timing.

Is there a small flywheel that was stock for 105 1300 Juniors?

TIA
John Basel