Those 3 salvage yard Alfas

Thanks to Zach Cox's alert and Jeff Zurschmeide and Norm Riffle's posse today, a 1750 GTV came back from the brink of the crusher. The other GTV and the Berlina have excellent prognoses, and we have every confidence The Right Thing will be accomplished by the weekend.

This announcement brought to you by Servici Vari, the Alfa Berlina Precision Driving and Chili Dog Association, or something like that. Or maybe not. At least, it ain't limericks. But we're heavily English Major weighted; don't bet on anything.

Peace,
Joe