Re: Bonneville & Silver State Classic

> The Silver State Classic is in Nevada, on 90 miles of public road that
> is closed once a year for hauling flat out with Highway Patrol approval.
> The record is 207 mph (average)!

Good coogly moogly.  I had no IDEA the record was that fast!  What kind of
car did THAT?  There is a section of that course (I think it's called "the
narrows" or something) that is fairly twisty and requires a serious
reduction in speed, so I'd love to know what kind of car averaged 207.  It
had to be something capable of at least 220...

Paul Misencik
P. Roman Media
Huntersville, NC  28078
email: paul@domain.elided