Bonneville & Silver State Classic

Digesters:
Sorry for the request but a backhoe cut our line and I have been off
line for what seems quite awhile.
Is there a link for the Bonneville article that I saw discussed? Also, I
have checked the results and found no Alfa's listed for the Silver State
Classic; does anyone know of an Alfa entered in that?
The Silver State Classic is in Nevada, on 90 miles of public road that
is closed once a year for hauling flat out with Highway Patrol approval.
The record is 207 mph (average)!
Best,
Phil