SoCal Alfa, F1 slide show at 2/5 ARA meeting

For anyone interested, at the Wed. 2/5 ARA monthly meeting in Millbrae, CA,
I'm going to be showing 30-40 minutes' worth of my F-1, Alfa, and other car
slides, mostly from the late 1970s and early 1980s in San Diego, LA, and
surrounding areas.  Includes AROSC Riverside time trials, vintage races at
Riverside, SCCA at Riverside, San Diego stadium slaloms, 1978, 1979, and
1980 Long Beach GPs, and other misc. stuff. Also includes a few Bay Area
locations, and not many Berlinas.

Probably there'll be an official ARA reminder message about the meeting next
week.

Andrew Watry