RE: Fuel tank sealer

Kelly -
Do yourself a favor & send the tank to a pro. The problem with the home use
MEK based sealers is that it will eventually start peeling off if the inside
of the tank is not absolutely clean & rust-free when the sealer is applied.
I think I sent my GTV tank to GasTankRenu ? ( something like that ). Since
the tank's been boiled, shipping it UPS is no problem.

I missed the second day of the AROC-CT Lime Rock event 2 years ago because
the fuel outlet of the tank was hopelessly plugged with pieces of lining. (
actually, missing the time trials probably saved me from winning the
prestigious Slowest Time of the Day two years in a row ! )

Good luck,
Rich M
72 GTV
60s Gilera 124