Re: Just Dashes

Greetings,

I had Just Dashes do my Duetto's dash about 2 years ago. They do take a while but the workmanship is fantastic. They do strip off all of the old vinyl, fill in the cracks with new foam and recover with the proper grain. I was amazed that when I was just standing in their shop waiting the guy came out and say my dash under my arm and said " Alfa Romeo Spider, right ?".

The only problem I had is that the new vinyl was a little thick in the indicator light holes. I had to shave a little off for the little plastic light assemblies to fit in all the way. No problems with the gauges. It is the nicest dash I've ever seen on a duetto and I saw all the ones at the national convention ( my car took 4th ).

Just my .02

Now back to the garage for more GTV suspension work !

Dan
67 Duetto
74 GTV